DMCA Notice, Takedown Procedure and 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice
All models depicted were over the age of 18 at the time of recording as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions
18 U.S.C. Section S2257 Compliance Notice
The operators of this website are not the primary "producers" of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct or content, all said content originates from third party websites or are submitted by users and as such, the operates cannot be held liable for any content that may be displayed on websites hosted on or operated by kantotpamore.com
The members of this website and their websites content is governed as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions of the website.
DMCA Notice, Takedown Procedure
kantotpamore.com (the website) abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by KANTOTPAMORE that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may choose to make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
The website does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed. Most content displayed on kantotpamore.com are hosted with a third party.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter-Notification, you may wish to consult with a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with KANTOTPAMORE rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
NOTICE: PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. S 512(k), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY OR DAMAGES. DO NOT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned by KANTOTPAMORE, please provide a notification containing all the following details:
1. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (including: title, author, production date and URL);
2. Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (this means a a link to the page that contains the material as well as a direct link to the specific material);
3. Your contact information so that we can contact you (this means your full name, your address, telephone number, email address and company registration number), if you represent a rights holder, we require contact details for both parties;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice by email to: email@example.com
Failure to submit copyright infringement notifications as described above will result in no legal notice or action being taken.